Sunday, March 20, 2011

Done!




My very first 5 k is done! It was COLD in D.C. this morning but the sun was out and I made it through. I was fortunate to have my friend Aline to run with. We both finished in under 45 minutes which was my goal for this race.
Now I am desperately trying to warm up. Hot coffee and homemade veggie pizza (with tempeh "sausage" - yum!) seem to be helping. I plan on spending the rest of my day curled up the couch with hot tea and movies. Tomorrow will be a yoga day instead of running day but now that's it's officially spring the weather should be warming up and I can get more out door runs in. Stay tuned for the next race!

1 comment:

  1. If it seems to you that after 50, your life is doomed and nothing fascinating can happen, you are totally wrong. At this age you are at the peak of your opportunities! Try something new with online dating services for seniors and see world of emotions overwhelms you. You know, such sites for senior singles are very simple to navigate, just try! slavic women dating

    ReplyDelete